Ads Top

Breaking News!!! Blogger Escapes Kidnap Attempts, Gadgets Damaged By Suspected Cultist

*Sustain Several Internal Injuries, 1samsung mini laptop carted with money while 2 Phones damaged beyond repair by the hoodlums*
An ace blogger and publisher of Amebo Online News was attacked in Abeokuta in the fresh hour around 4:30pm while he was returning from the mosque to observe prayer.

Meanwhile, there has been a pending issues between the blogger and one Maiyegun Olusola Badero and his online fans hiding under the face of Get Involved Now #GIN platform to work for a particular
governorship aspirant. 

It was recalled that Badero and one Wasiu Adigun in solidarity with Ameenat Adelusi discussed on his facebook timeline on Thursday 1st of June evening till this morning resolving to a conclusion of getting Solanke Ayomideji Taiwo kidnapped with the help of one Ifemosu Michael who can mastermind the plan by supplying the address and information of the blogger to Adigun to display his loyalty to Olusola Badero who resides in Glasglow in the United Kingdom.

Narrating how he was kidnapped to our correspondence, the blogger said: _“I was returning from town from mosque at Central Bank Road, In Abeokuta town on Saturday 3rd of June 2017 when they
(kidnappers) kidnapped me_They met me around one Alaba Lawson school along Kuto roundabout Road where they just packed their vehicle and asked me to enter at gunpoint"

"I had no choice than to enter the car as they drove the car towards Oke Mosan direction and stopped at a very silent bush after paramount Fm and one guy named Wasiu Adigun asked me why did I publish a sex scandal on Badero Olusola on my blog and why did I collected 12, 000 from one Alhaja to help her run Instagram follower and did not return her money when she said she is no more doing it anymore which I was speechless out of great fear as I was beaten blue black and my phones Samsung tab and BlackBerry z10  was damaged right in my eyes, my laptop was also carted away with bag which I have my identity card, Atm and other documents "

Below is the conversation of Maiyegun and Wasiu Adigun sealing their plans yesterday evening on Facebook:-


According to our correspondence, the case was reported to the nearest police station while the police assures proper investigation will be carried to brought these perpetrators to book while Taiwo is receiving treatment in undisclosed hospital.

Below is the picture of the damaged phones during the attack:



No comments:

Shybellmedia. Powered by Blogger.