Ads Top

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME... A NEW BEGINNING

Happy birthday to me...

26th April of every year is such a special day to me. A day Stella Bello gave birthday to a special and wonderful person. A day that can't be quantify. Its always a new day in my life. A new beginning. A brand new year. Its my day but what can I say than, THANK YOU LORD" only you is worthy of the praise, adoration and the thanks.
Adding a new year to me, at this age means merriment and celebration and also a way to remember that the last day is getting near.
Cos; for what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?
A reflection of God's convent with us all. I pray His will shall prevail over my life and my destiny be fulfilled in Jesus name.
Today also mark a new beginning, new doors of prosperity, wealth, good health and lovely family to call 'mine' in Jesus name. Amen. HAPPY BORN-DAY TO ME....
Let the celebration begin.....
Who is hosting/taking me out?


No comments:

Shybellmedia. Powered by Blogger.