Ads Top

AM LOSING MY MIND: SHOULD I LEAVE MY POOR LONG TIME BOY FRIEND FOR MY NEW RICH YAHOO BOY?



Am loosing my mind already. Am I taking the right decision!!!
Plz help!!!!
I have been into a relationship for the past two years with a guy I met during my university days,we graduated together,we went for service (NYSC) together but unfortunately we were posted to different states. Thou the relationship still continued we were both in love and I knew this guy loved me so much. On the long run I met another guy at my place of service, he was caring,buys tin for me, Gives me money to make my hair,takes me for shopping,thou he isn't a corper (yahoo guy), so he asked me out,I then made it clear to him that I have a bf and I don't think it will be possible, he then said no problem that he won't spoil my relationship but I should just give him a chance to prove his love, so I accepted and we started dating. To cut the long story short, my bf got to know about him coz anytime am with my bf he always calls,so my bf took his number from my phone without my notice And called him to leave his gf alone dat he's disturbing his relationship. My plan was to just eat the guys money and let him go after my service coz definitely after my service i will leave dat state. But I then found out that I began loving him but couldn't understand if the love was bcoz of tinz he does for me bcoz all my mind was still with my bf anytime am with d guy. Right now am having issues with my bf bcoz of this guy and I have told my bf am no longer interested dat he should leave my Life. My bf keeps calling me everyday begging me not to leave him dat i should help him achieve his dreams that he will also make it. I'm really confused coz this guy is ready to settle down but my bf is ready coz he doesn't have anything doing for now. This guy datz making me breakup with my bf doesn't even love me as much as my bf does. A week can never go by without us having issues and he can stay for days without talking to me when we are having issues and we sleep together on same bed. Plz help me am loosing my mind!!!!


For more short true life confession, follow us on our Instagram page via @shybellmedia and you can also send us your story for good and quality advice via shybellmedia@gmail.com ... A problem shared is half solved...


2 comments:

  1. You have your answer. Do you want an abusive relationship because of money?. You may not live lonfrom because you will have emotional breakdown eventually. Your real boyfriend may not have today but refer no condition is.permanent and also lovery each other. Think twice. Go back to your real boyfriend and work towards your futuresponse. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops lots of typos. Please ignore the above.comments and read this corrected version.

    You have your answer. Do you want an abusive relationship because of money?. You may not live long because you will have emotional breakdown eventually. Your real boyfriend may not have money today but remember no condition is.permanent and also remember the love you have for each other. Think twice. Go back to your real boyfriend and work towards your future together. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Shybellmedia. Powered by Blogger.