Ads Top

Social Media War Between Kokozaria's First Wife and Her Step Daughter Gets Messy (Photos)

Yesterday night close to midnight, wife of NURTW Topshot, Kudi (otherwise called Mumsyaliyah) went ballistic after her step daughter (Kokozaria's first born) posted a congratulatory message on her IG

Her step daughter put up a photo of her step brother (Awele Odita's son) and captioned "My world my happiness my joy my love my first brother my first hero with u coming to this world being a lot of happiness into our life's finally I got my carbon copy thank u so much God for giving him the best health my king u we be the head and never be the tail we are the real omo olomu original #shutupgirl #shutupboy I finally have the real shut_up love from your real sister 💛💜💚💓💗💏💟💖👊👌#aweleodita #kokozaria "

Her post however got 'Big mummy' ( Kudi's nickname) upset so she posted a family potrait and caption: "God has bless me with Alubarika kids aliyah n isabella,awon Omo Ologo.Let me start from aliyah my first fruit,my joy,my bestie,d reason why I was called mummy!!!Aliyah olori ebi number 1 Temi@zargazarbaby💋Isabella she's also a glorious child,my second fruit,daddy gal with so many things in common ijoba zagazar 1@isabellahzargazer🙌 My kids are kids like no other, they don't need permission bfor they see there dad, they wake up in his hands n he gives them whatever they want,they are not kids that if they want to see there dad,they go to his office like Shutup@Ayinde_baby😃they are not original Omo olomu and they are not fake Omo olomu🤗With this two kids I have confidence that my God has done a big thing for me,awon ojulowo Omo,Omo toh ju Omo lo.Awon Omo tio mo grandpa ni Omu Aran👍I will love u till my last breath bcos ur my future's💃💃💃@kokozaria_americaboy@zargazarbaby#isabellahzargazer@Ayinde_baby😋@Iamayobamirooster Ibanuje omo tiwan peni Ayo"

She deleted the post after commenters pleaded with her. However Ajarat her step daughter also deleted the post and apologised for being misquoted...


No comments:

Shybellmedia. Powered by Blogger.