Ads Top

Real Reason Why I Walked Out of My Former Marriage – Nollywood Actor, Femi Adebayo


It is no longer news that talented actor, Femi Adebayo, took a second shot at matrimony late last year when he was joined together with his sweetheart, Omotayo Maimunat Sanusi, as husband and wife.
The reason for taking a second wife is not known to the public and fans, multi-talented actor, father of three kids from his former marriage revealed in a recently interview why he left his former marriage; 
"My ex-wife was uncomfortable with my profession as an actor, but that is what I love doing. Acting gives me joy and I will continue doing it as long as I can. I cannot imagine myself doing anything else without being miserable. I studied Law but I am not practicing it and that should tell you that I am following my passion.”

Meanwhile, the actor who had been married before with three kids finally decided to take another spouse after about seven years of divorce. The wedding which held in Ilorin, Kwara State, was attended by lots of celebrities in the movie industry. Many of Femi’s fans were unaware of his marriage plans until pictures of the wedding surfaced on the Internet.

1 comment:

  1. The wedding was held in yaba lagos not ilorin.

    ReplyDelete

Shybellmedia. Powered by Blogger.