Ads Top

FUJI MAESTRO, ATAWEWE BECOMES A YEAR OLDER TODAY ...READ HIS SPEECH

"My name's are Sulaimon Oladele Adio Oyeneye popularly called Atawewe ( Akile 1 of Fuji).

I am a year older today February 27th 2017. I wrote this from 9225, Cheswick Drive, Fortworth Texas U.S.A to thank Almighty Allah and appreciate everybody that as contributed to my success so far.

I thank God for making me to be among the living today, I praise Allah for his love, mercy, protection over me, my family, my band , my fans and even those that does not believe In me because the end will surely justify the beginning.

I will also use this medium to thank the Media for the long lasting support they showed to me during the release of my last album ( Common Sense and Worldwide) in 2016. Also the support they gave me during AFRIMA 2016, Lagos Street Party 2016 and One Lagos Fiesta.

My appreciation also goes to Lagos State government under his Excellency Governor Akinwunmi Ambode , Ministry Of Information and Tourism, organisers Of AFRIMA under Mike Dada for believing in me. God Almighty will be with you all and make you overcome all your problems.

To my fans, I can't thank you enough because after God you are the pillar of all my success . Like Adenuga will say ' We are nothing but pen in the hands of God '. I appreciate you all.

Members of Atawewe fans club worldwide, you are all mouthed . Allah will protect you all for me and bless you more.

Immediately I return to Nigeria there will be a party to celebrate my birthday and it will be announced officially.

As a matter of fact, the need to be in USA became very important because I have some shows to do here . My immediate family are also here too and I have promised to always try my best to make sure I celebrate the day with them. I am very sorry about it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours Sincerely
Amb. Sulaimon Adio. "


Read Atawewe's profile.

Who is Atawewe ?
Atawewe can simply be described as one of the top Fuji musician from southwest Nigeria.

Profile…
Sulaimon Adio Oladele Oyeneye otherwise Known as Atawewe was born in early 70s to the family of Late Pa Abdulrazaq Afolabi Alabi Oyeneye and Madam Afusat Ajike.

Pa Afolabi is from Kemta in Abeokuta ,Ogun State while Madam Afusat is from Ikorodu in Lagos State.

Atawewe was born in Idi-Oro,Mushin where he spent his early life but started his music career in Ikorodu at a very tender age.

Atawewe left Ikorodu for Ketu to seek greener pastures, after a While he went back to Mushin again.

In a shortwhile, he moved to Lagos Island where his music career blossomed.
Atawewe started his music career at age 5 but he became a professional in 1983 .

To date, Sulaimon Adio Atawewe has released about 14 Albums.
A widely travelled Fuji artist , Atawewe has bagged over 70 different awards in Nigeria and abroad.

Known as ” Etu ” ( Kingmaker ) in Fuji circle. Ambassador Sulaimon Adio Atawewe is happily married to Nofisat Abolore in Islamic way, a native of Ijebu- Ode , Ogun State and the marriage is blessed with Children’s.

He remains one of the top Fuji star in Nigeria..

No comments:

Shybellmedia. Powered by Blogger.