Ads Top

Married Father of 3 Dies of Viagra Overdose in Delta Hotel


According to online report, a middle - aged man, simply identified as Samson, has been reportedly found dead in a hotel room at Ugboroke in Uvwie Local Government Area of Delta state after allegedly taking an overdose of sex-enhancing drug.

The deceased is married with three kids. He was found dead with his manhood standing erect.

Source revealed that the deceased had gone for the opening of a drinking bar, where he decided to visit a nearby chalet with his girlfriend.

The source said the victim had talked of having a great time with his lover, after taking about two bottles of alcohol, and one of the friends suggested he should buy one over-the - counter “ manpower ” drug.

“After having intercourse for a long time, he could not Erupt and must have died from the stress of the consistent hardness. He was overpowered by the drug and it was the first time he took such a drug.


Asked about the whereabouts of the lover, the source said she ran away on discovering that the man was dead while the corpse of the late middle - aged man had been deposited at a morgue in Warri Central Hospital.

No comments:

Shybellmedia. Powered by Blogger.