Ads Top

Tricycle Rider Turns 15-yr-old Girl To Sex Slave In Lagos [Photo]

Operatives of the Rapid Response Squad, RRS of the Lagos State Police Command, weekend, rescued a 15-year-old girl, who was allegedly abducted and turned into a sex slave by a tricycle operator in Agege area of Lagos.
Arrested alongside the suspect, identified as Dada Azeez, 28, was an alleged accomplice, Wasiu Agunbiade, in whose apartment the teenager was initially kept. The rescued teenager (names withheld), had N58,000 on her when she was abducted on October 5. The money belonged to her aunt, Mrs Gbemisola. She was, however, trailed to a one-room apartment at 7, Oseni Street, Danjuma Cinema area of Agege. The abduction saga took another twist after the suspect, Azeez, 28, claimed that the teenager was his girlfriend. He told the operatives that he had been in a secret relationship with the teenager since last year, claiming he abducted her because her aunt was against the relationship.
“We started having a secret affair about a year ago. But her sister frowned at our relationship when she got to know. I bought her a phone through which we communicated, and instructed her to keep it away from her aunty. Whenever she intended to visit me, she would call and I would describe our meeting place for her. Then I thought it would be better for her to elope with me and started working on her psyche by buying her gifts to lure her into accepting to move in with me. “The day I made up my mind to abduct her coincided with the day she was sent on an errand. I did not know she was with such an amount of money. I only wanted to take her far away from her guardian for not supporting our relationship.”
Her story: The teenager alleged that she was used as a sex machine during her stay in Azeez’s hideout, saying she agreed to elope with him out of ignorance. According to her, “he forcefully had sex with me on the first day of my arrival and since then, he had been having sex with me without wearing condom. He slept with me anywhere, including at his friends’ place where he hid me for weeks. “I succumbed to him because I could not go back home. He collected the N58,000, which was a thrift contribution I was going to give to the owner. He fed me three times a day with the money.” 

No comments:

Shybellmedia. Powered by Blogger.