Ads Top

'Aisha Belongs to The Kitchen and My Living Room And The Other Room' - Buhari From Germany

Prior to first lady interview with BBC where she revealed she might not support President Buhari for a second term in office, President Buhari in Germany said the first lady belongs to his kitchen.
  “I don’t know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room.”

The comments drew mixed reaction from the German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who briefly stared at the president.

In the interview, Mrs Buhari suggested that the Buhari administration had been hijacked, saying a "few people" were behind presidential appointments.

"The president does not know 45 out of 50 of the people he appointed and I don't know them either, despite being his wife of 27 years."

"If it continues like this, I'm not going to be part of any [re-election] movement," she said


No comments:

Shybellmedia. Powered by Blogger.