Ads Top

#BIGGIRLTHINGS: Popular University 'Runs-Girl' Turns Into Python After Sleeping With Sugar Daddy (SEE PHOTO)

“Everything happened so quickly, she had just alighted from the vehicle and I saw her walk into her room.
I was on my way to her room when I heard her screaming. I quickly pushed the door open and behold I saw her turning into a snake, on her bed, right before my very own eyes.”
The victim’s close friend narrate the ugly incident.
A popular ‘Big Girl’ from the University of Nairobi in Kenya, allegedly turned into a huge snake a few minutes after a man said to be her Sugar Daddy dropped her off at her hostel after rounds of sex at an hotel.

Reacting to the incident, the institution’s authorities warned female students to be careful especially with strangers to avoid being victimized.

Security operatives have launched a manhunt aimed at apprehending the yet-to-be-identified man.

It was also gathered that the eye witness has been remanded in custody for further interrogation.


No comments:

Shybellmedia. Powered by Blogger.