Ads Top

“Inspiration Behind Aiye Alaye Comes From Daily Interaction” Nollywood Actress, Shebaby ...Movie Out Today



Nollywood star actress, Seyi Ariyo popularly known as SheBaby new movie, Aiye Alaye hits movie market today. The Yoruba actress speaks passionately about the movie…
“I got the inspiration from people. I have met a lot of people in my life, each of whom had left me with the memory of their peculiarity, both negative and positive”
“The negative ones always have betrayal, deceit, inconsistency in common. I have come in contact with a whole lot of people like that and I feel I could pass a message to them through this production that there is more to life than being pretentious”.
Starring; Adebayo Salami, Yinka Quadri, Niyi Johnson, Liz Anjorin, Oritshey Femi, Kemi Afolabi, Regina Chukhwu, Funke Etti, Toyin Adegbola, Mr Latin, Atorise Lanre, Obesere, Aisha Raji is Produced by She Baby Productions. Marketed by Toymax films holdings
The film was directed by writer and cinematographer Titi Jeje,
Grab your copy this morning.

No comments:

Shybellmedia. Powered by Blogger.