Ads Top

NOLLYWOOD FIRE STUNT GONE WRONG: ACTOR GETS SECOND-DEGREE-BURN ON SET [PHOTO+VIDEO]



A near death incident was averted on a Nollywood set recently when a promising Actor, Ani Iyoho was badly burnt while playing a fire stunt on the set of movie director, Stanlee Ohikhuare.

Reports has it that while the Actor was burning, the fire extinguisher on set did not work and Stanlee shocked everyone by continuing filming with the intention of adding the real fire incident to the film.



However, Ani, as we write has been hospitalized, with his colleagues running around to raise money for him. All efforts to reach Stanley has been proved abortive, and the producers of the movie Kelechi Udegbe and Ugochukwu Azikiwe have allegedly been on the run.






No comments:

Shybellmedia. Powered by Blogger.