Ads Top

Cabiyati Drops New Video " JAGUDA".


Nigerian rising singer Olatunji Pelumi Oregbesan popularly known as Cabiyati, a song writer, scriptwriter, and also a cinematographer recently released another marvellous single titled “Jaguda”, a club banging song with the ambition to take over Nigeria entertainment industry.
Cabiyati as fondly called studied Music and Art at the University of Johannesburg in South Africa before he commenced his entertainment career as a model and was one of the contestant for Mr. Nigeria Universe  in the year 2014. He released his first single ever titled “GEKINGE” in 2011 where he was opportune to travel and perform same year in South Africa.
CABIYATI just returned to Nigeria upon his career from Dubai 2 weeks ago.
He also disclosed that he would be dropping some other videos and songs using London and America as part of his project plans.
According to him “God has been my source of Inspiration, encouragement and advancement doing so great in my life, He has been putting me through in my career, my music has been giving me money, comfortable life, and has indeed placed me on a better level.”
Cabiyati would be dropping series of videos  of classic legendary songs soon which includes ORIMI APELAIRE, BEFORE KOO and ENEMIES JEUN KEKU..

No comments:

Shybellmedia. Powered by Blogger.